Overview of Services
You may sign up to receive emails from OnlinePackageTracking on the Site. In addition, you can download and install the OnlinePackageTracking extension on your browser (the "Extension"). When you install the Extension, you are giving us permission to display text links, new tabs, pop-ups, push notifications, video and/or banner advertisements based on the web content you view. In addition, the Site may display advertisements from third parties. All advertisements served on the Site and Extension are “Third Party Ads”.
What Information Do We Collect and/or Access?
When you visit the Site and/or install the Extension, we collect and/or access the following information about you (“Information”):
- Your Contact Information. You may provide use with your first and last name, email address, social media information, phone number, and any other similar contact information when you sign up on the Site or otherwise communicate with us online.
- Information about Your Browser. This includes information about your browser type, browser language, browser settings, and information from “cookies.”
- Information about Your Device. This includes information about your IP address, the type of device you use when visiting the Site or installing the Extension, your operating system, the make and model of your device, your device’s unique identifiers, and the Internet Service Provider used by your device.
- Information about Your Interactions with the Extension. This may include data about the unique identifier associated with the Extension, how you engage with Third Party Ads (for example, whether you click on an advertisement and when you take such action), URLs and domain names of websites you visit, the date and time of such visits, and your general location (city, state, country, or zip code).
- Aggregated Information. We may combine information about your browser, device, and interactions with the Extension, with information collected from our other users in order to analyze the user activity on the OnlinePackageTracking and to understand user trends. This data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity and cannot be linked back to you as an individual.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the Information which you share and which we collect about you for the following business purposes:
Providing and Improving our Services. We use the Information we collect to improve the Site and Extension and to provide you with our services. See below for examples of such activity:
- Compiling statistics and conducting research and development for our internal business purposes;
- Analyzing and reporting ad performance (such as number of advertisements viewed and click rates on advertisements); and
- Customizing Third Party Ads offered to you via the Site and/or Extension, including the ability to target and send you Third Party Ads relevant to your interests.
- Security, Safety, and Dispute Resolution. We use Information to protect the security and safety of the Site and/or Extension to detect and prevent fraud, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site and/or Extension, to resolve disputes, to enforce agreements, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of other users or the public.
- Communications. If you sign up to receive emails or contact us with any questions or concerns, we may use any Information that you provide to us in such communication to respond to you.
- To Comply with Legal Obligations. We may provide access to your Information when legally required to do so, to comply with a court order, to enforce our rights, or to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings.
- With Your Consent. There may be times that we rely on your consent to use certain types of Information for specific purposes (e.g., by asking you to check a box). If applicable, you may be able to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting our privacy team at
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
We share your Information that we collect in the following cases:
- Service Providers. We may share your Information with third party companies and consultants to help conduct the following aspects of our business so that we can maintain and run the Site and Extension (“Service Provider(s)”):
- Technical and development support for purposes of maintenance and improvement of the Site and Extension;
- External and internal communications support for purposes of providing you with responses to your inquiries, distributing emails, and discussing any technical, security or other issues internally;
- Third-party services that provide us with infrastructure for the purpose of providing us with software, networking, storage, and other related technology required to run our Site and Extension.
- Third Party Partners. We may share your Information with third party advertising networks and advertisers to help deliver Third Party Ads to you and to improve the relevancy of such Third Party Ads.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. We may share your Information in connection with a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets to a third-party buyer.
- Legal Obligations. We may share your Information with law enforcement, regulatory authorities, courts with competent jurisdictions, emergency services or other necessary third parties when legally required to do so, to comply with a court order, to cooperate with police investigations, to enforce our rights, or for other legal proceedings.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use “cookies”, scripts, web beacons, and/or other similar technology to collect, directly or indirectly, Information about you, which are commonly used on the Internet. Cookies help us:
- Track, manage and optimize your interactions with us;
- Monitor the performance of the Site and Extension in order to evaluate their effectiveness and continually improve them; and
- Customize and enhance your online experience by serving Third Party Ads relevant to your interests.
Your browser may offer a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature that can signal to operators of websites and web services (such as behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish for them to track your online activities over time and/or across various sites. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Extension does not currently respond to browser DNT signals. We will continue to work with the online industry to define a common understanding of how to treat DNT signals.
To opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use targeting/advertising cookies, go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Once you click the link, you may choose to opt-out of such advertising from all participating advertising companies or only advertising provided by specific advertising entities. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please see http://www.aboutads.info/consumers.
In addition, you can opt-out of the use of your Information by Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) members. The NAI opt-out tool was developed in conjunction with NAI members for the express purpose of allowing consumers to "opt-out" of the behavioral advertising delivered by NAI members. If you opt-out of the use of your Information from being used by NAI members, you will continue to receive ads; however, it will prevent NAI members from delivering ads tailored to your preferences and usage patterns. If you opt-out of Interest-Based Advertising (as defined here) by one or more NAI member company, that choice will be stored in “opt-out cookies.” If you ever delete opt-out cookies from your browser (such as by clearing all cookies), buy a new computer, or change web browsers, you'll need to renew your opt-out choices. NAI member companies need to be able to read an "opt-out" cookie on your browser to know not to collect and use data for interest-based advertising purposes. For more information or to opt-out, click http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access and improper use. We keep information on servers that are protected by firewalls and located in a physically secure facility accessible only to our authorized employees and personnel of the Related Companies. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technologies and methods. Please be aware though, that, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measures are impenetrable, and any information transmitted to us or through the Site will be at your own risk.
Users who have downloaded the Extension and who do not want their Information collected as described above should immediately uninstall the Extension. You may uninstall the Extension by going here and following the directions to remove the Extension from your computer. You may unsubscribe from all emails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button on the bottom of an email. To be clear, unsubscribing from emails will not disable the collection of Information related to your use of the Extension or Site.
What Are My Data Rights As A California Resident?
Users who are California residents (“California Users”) have certain rights with regard to Information classified as “personal information” according to applicable data privacy laws in California. Keep in mind that we may reject requests, for example, where your request is unlawful or adversely affects the rights of another person. You have the right to request that we:
- Delete your personal information;
- Provide access to categories of personal information which we have collected about you;
- Provide access to specific pieces of personal information which we have collected about you; and
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
You also have the right to be free from discrimination as a result of exercising these rights.
If you wish to submit such a request, please click here. We will need to verify your identity before responding to your requests.
California Users who wish to opt out of the sale of their personal information can click here.
If you are a California resident, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request to access or a request to delete on your behalf. We will respond to your authorized agent's request if they submit proof that they are registered with the California Secretary of State to be able to act on your behalf, or submit evidence you have provided them with power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code section 4000 to 4465. We may deny requests from authorized agents who do not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf, or are unable to verify their identity within two (2) business days of submitting a request. In addition, for security purposes, you and/or your authorized agent will only be able to submit requests via the proper browser and device on which your Extension is installed.
California “Shine the Light” Rights
In addition, California Civil Code Section 1798 entitles California Users to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We will not sell or share your personal information with non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. California Users who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us by email at
Our Site and Extension are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect Information from anyone under 18 years of age. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Information, we will take steps to remove such information. If you are under 18 years, please do not install our Extension or use our Site.
Privacy Contact Information
Updated: December 28, 2019